Thursday, April 25, 2013

Crochet Mats and Doilies

I go shopping in the middle of the night - in my pajamas! Any time I need retail therapy I browse Etsy or Ebay or FaceBook and find some beautifully made miniatures for sale.
I've just received these gorgeous crochet doilies from Frances Brown who sells these in loads of fabulous colours on Ebay
I also bought these crochet mats from Mary who sells them here on Etsy

All I have to decide is whether to add them to one of my scenes or start something new - a linen store maybe?
I have made crochet mats myself before but nothing clever and mine are only in single colours.
Oly and I are looking forward to our annual miniatures fair near Malaga in June where we can't wear our pyjamas!
Maybe we'll meet you there?

9 comments:

  1. It's nice to go shopping in pajamas but also a bit dangerous, it's so easy to press buy.
    They are so fine your crocheted napkins, I especially love the pink one.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Your crocheted jobs are
    great.
    Thanks from Asturias

    Bye
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encantan los tapetes que has hecho,los de flores son preciosos!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic night shopping! I like crocheted jobs.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic purchases, Gill, enjoy! Take care for shopping online too much :D!!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preciosos tapetes! los tuyos también son muy bonitos!
    Tal vez, nos veamos en Fuengirola!!
    Besos de las Malu´s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL :-D
    I see that we use the same anti-stress therapy :-)
    Beautiful your purchases.
    Mini lovely hugs,
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are remarkable. I need to try to crochet things but right now I am into knitting tiny things.

    ReplyDelete