Monday, January 9, 2017

Retro Cushions

My little retro scene of 60s and 70s was sadly lacking. Considering the humungous  amount of cushions I make every year I have never made any for this scene.

I have two fabulous chairs made by Kris Kompas that I was creating the scene around.
I bought a table, chairs and wall unit from a lady on Face Book because they resembled the G-Plan furniture my parents bought in the 70s.
I stitched the small rug and my old friend, Bob made the wooden coffee table which displays the fruit made by Bel in a turned wooden bowl I bought on the internet but it was so long ago I can't remember and I didn't keep details, I'm very cross with myself as I usually keep note.
So, this morning I made two cushions, and already the scene has livened up a bit.


Typically, I have more waiting to be made up so that's my job for today.
Happy Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Love that rug, and the colors are WOW! I bought the kit for those chairs but haven't had the courage to attempt them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made the rug but I bought the chairs, good luck with yours! Gill x

      Delete
  2. I love your cushions! they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son unos cojines perfectos para época!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Pilar,
      Me encanta hacer cojines!
      Gill x

      Delete
  4. Perfectos para la época que quieres recrear. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back to the 60's! You really got the atmosphere.It brings me back in time ! Beautiful ! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete