Friday, August 12, 2011

Gifts from Sandra

Like all girls I like to receive flowers, especially when they're a surprise, more so when there are so many and most of all when they are miniature!
Like the real thing they raised my spirits just when I was feeling a bit low.

How did Sandra guess that  I don't like making flowers? I can't make flowers?
Here are the beautiful things she made for me.

This plant even has buds!
Fabulous. And a pretty pot.
A beautifully printed book called 'Shabby Gardens', a bag of soil and a little ball of garden twine.
I just love these!
I can't believe how delicate this is and so realistic.
All my beautiful gifts together.
Sandra has a lovely blog with beautiful photos of her miniatures. Take a look at her creations here Sandra
Sandra, thank you so much.








14 comments:

  1. Wow, Gill! What a wonderful gift! The garden items are beautiful! Enjoy!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jill, You have received wonderful gifts :-)
    A gentle floral tribute is never out of fashion, despite the dark times we are living in style and good taste ...
    You may insert a link to Sandra?
    Meanwhile, I'll give you my compliments for your work and your blog (of which I am just a follower).
    Mini hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Flora. I wanted to add a link but didn't know how. I asked my son to show me, and now you can visit Sandra's blog. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unos regalos preciosos. Realmente las macetas son muy bonitas, que lo disfrutes todo.
    El blog de Sandra veo que es reciente, tiene unos trabajos muy bonitos, pero lástima que no tiene el gadget para hacerse seguidor de su blog.
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eva, there was a problem with Sandra's blog earlier but I think it is now working again and it's possible to become a follow. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡¡ Muchisimas felicidades Guill !!
    son unos regalos preciosos !!
    disfrutalos muchisimo que te los mereces !!
    Sandra es una gran amiga !!
    felicidades a las dos !!


    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * Un besito
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . cielo
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . que tengas
    .* . * . /___\ * . . un buen dia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son unos regalos preciosos,felicidades,
    me voy a ver el blog de Sandra.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gill, They are so wonderful and made so well! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Son unos regalos muy bonitos, las plantas son espectaculares. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gill, you lucky girl! All the gifts are wonderful and those flowers are just precious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all so beautiful! These gifts to lift the spirits always seem to come at just the right time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw.. the plants and other items look lovely!
    Miniature greetings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous gifts, I love the colours.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete