Friday, November 5, 2010

The Alexandra Palace Fair

I've been home for a week now, recovering from my birthday week visiting family and friends, enjoying meals out, a lovely party, shopping until I dropped, and the Alexandra Palace Dollshouse and Miniatures Fair. I met up with friends from the South East Essex Dollshouse Club I used to belong to which was lovely and managed to get around just about every stand and spend a little money! Ha! Sadly there were fewer stands than in the past and there were far fewer buyers but it did make looking a lot easier.
The highlight of the week was visiting my two grandsons and babysitting them for a day while their mum had a well deserved day off. They are definitely my favourite miniatures!

2 comments:

  1. Querida amiga ... ya estan en mis manos tus innumerables cajitas, los monisimos rollos de papel y una maravillosa e increible colcha de un patch de 1 cm de lado ... perfecta en su realización y una belleza de colorido. Muchisimas gracias también por tu carta . Ha sido un placer además de una suerte conocerte . Celebro que hayas disfrutado de esa visita a tus tierras y familiares y amigos, con feria de minis incluida. Un beso. Mariajo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've had time to do all the things you like best!
    it was really a happy birthday!
    You have absolutely right, children are our top miniatures!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete