Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Daughter's Wedding

As promised, here is a photo of my daughter and her new husband.
The English weather excelled! Although the ceremony and celebrations were all in the same venue and it wasn't necessary to go outside, the sun shone through the windows making a very happy event even brighter!
It was such a wonderful day with everyone smiling and laughing.
My daughter looked so beautiful and although naturally quite shy, she enjoyed being in the lime light, swirling around in her gorgeous wedding gown until the end.
I have never seen her so happy, it fills my heart to see her this way, knowing she has a kind and caring husband by her side.
I shall carry the memories of this day forever.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bride - they look so happy. May I wish them a long and happy life together, Allison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful couple! Your daughter is very elegant and radiant, you see he is really happy!
    I wish you great happiness!
    Greetings to you too!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gill, you must be so proud of her. She looks gorgeous and her husband looks very handsome. Congratulations for the newly married!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guapisima tu hija y se ve que es muy feliz... Enhorabuena !!! Mariajo

    ReplyDelete