Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Parties!


My son, Alex was born on Halloween, 26 years ago. Every year he had to have a special Halloween party with a pumpkin cut into a gruesome face and a cake made to look the same. Now he's an adult he has grown up parties but still loves to have fancy dress and spooky stuff decorating the house, so the parties haven't really changed that much!
I started making a mini party but got so carried away that I've made enough for three parties, with birthday cakes, cupcakes in little cases, paper plates and presents.
I got the artwork for the tableware from http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com, it's one of their fabulous Confection Collections that I have shrunk down. I hope you like them - and Happy Birthday, Alex. xx

7 comments:

  1. Felicita a Alex de mi parte.
    Que preciosa coleccion de miniaturas para Hallowen y para celebrar su cumpleaños.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissime miniature, peccato che in Italia non si festeggia Hallowen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son, is a great mini party! regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicidades para tu hijo Alex.
    Has hecho todo precioso. Todo listi para una fiesta de multitud :)
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicidadees al artista, está bien ir preparando Halloween que queda poco.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gillian, I've just found your blog - what an entertaining read it was!

    I'm looking forwad to following you.

    ReplyDelete