Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Boxes for the Ladies Shop

I'm still mad on making boxes and these are what I've just finished designing for the Ladies Shop.
No more time tonight as I've got an early start in the morning. Our dollshouse club has increased its numbers to THREE! Our new member, Caroline has a Delprado house she collected weekly and never built and I have to confess that I have one, still in its packets, too! Caroline has devoted a big room in her house as our workshop and we're going to finally dust off our house parts and, hopefully, put them together. I've heard they can be tricky, has anyone else made one that can offer some tips?

10 comments:

  1. These boxes are so pretty, the shop is going to be lovely for sure.

    Scoring not just another member, but a workshop space as well, what a coup for your tiny dollhouse club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely mini things. I love your quilt. You have a beautiful friend and she you, it was very thoughtful what you did in return and it is just a great gift. Mini blessings. Lady Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one, built a few years ago. Nothing tricky, but you'd better check if the walls are straight before you put them together :) That was(still is ;) my first dollshouse ever and if I could put it together myself so can you together with ease;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boxes, Gillian, very cute!
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el diseño de esas preciosas cajitas.
    Son fantasticas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Gillian,en tu blog tienes auténticas maravillas,me encanta tu estilo,un saludo cariñoso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Una colección muy linda de cajas! Ese Dollshouse Club va creciendo ... que suerte , espero que os resulte divertido hacer miniaturas juntas ... ya nos enseñareis resultados . Mariajo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tienes trabajos muy bonitos y esta es una bonita y gran colección de cajas.
    Un abrazo
    maite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosos tus trabajos, me han encntado¡¡¡ tengo que mirar mas tu blog para verla con calma y disfrutar, por supuesto te he apuntado a mi sorteo, besitossss

    ReplyDelete